Have you recently been diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease and not sure where to begin?
Are you overwhelmed by all the information out there but can’t cut through the noise and focus on what you need?
- You want to know how to structure your meals around your meds
- You want to get start moving with the right exercise program
- You know that eating whole foods will make a difference for managing your symptoms.
- You want to be actively involved with your grandkids and spend quality time with family,
- But more than anything you want to be healthy, productive and vital so you can enjoy time with family and do meaningful things in your life, living independently for as long as you can.
As a health coach, I have helped many people improve their health by applying this program of nutritious foods and exercise into their daily life so that you too can feel confident about moving forward living a productive and vital lifestyle.
Breaking through the noise of information from doctors and specialists can be daunting!
Are you feeling:
- Overwhelmed because you think you’ll have to stop doing all the things you love to do?
- Self-conscious about being with colleagues because they are noticing your symptoms and you don’t know what to say to them?
- Frustrated that you can’t tie your shoe laces or button-up your shirt because your fingers can’t get around it?
- Afraid that you’re going to fall down because you’re balance is not what it used to be?
If this sounds like you, I can assure you that you’re it the right place….